my indiasite and mypeopleonearth

my indiasite and mypeopleonearth

Thursday, August 15, 2013

NATURAL TIPS FOR CONTROLLING YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE

     

Natural Tips for controlling your blood pressure

Blood pressure is  arterial pressure which is developing  due to the pumping of blood by Heart for circulating the blood in veins throughout the body of humen being, upon the walls of vessels  through the wall of blood cells.The phenophena of  blood pressure and the exact causes of the blood pressure formulation is still unknown.

Blood pressure is associated with mental stress, salt level in body,certain type of sick,emotion like angry ,sadness strain etc.Here also we can controlled our BP without medicine if you have a strong wish and determination.
Here is  some natural steps ...
1.Take decession with strong mind as I can control my BP without medicine.
2.Reduce the quantity  of food  and thus reduce the salt in oneway.
3.Reduce and minimise  the salt addition into the food  step by step.
4.Think and  keep in your  mindalways that, without salt also, there is another type of taste,which you can try to enjoy ( saltless food).
5.People in Russia preparing and eating curries/food without salt.Why can't me and you?
6.Remember, and keep always in your  mind that,angry ,tensions,worryness,stress will lead you to high bp,in sense , try to stay cool in home always is better.
I have been  following the above steps since my age of 45 ,and I have achieved the goal already and now I am at 54 age , There is no BP trouble .Not consulting any doctor and not having any bp medicine also.My all three brothers and three sisters are consuming medicine for BP.If I done you can also
.

No comments: