my indiasite and mypeopleonearth

my indiasite and mypeopleonearth

Thursday, August 15, 2013

NATURAL TIPS FOR CONTROLLING OF YOUR SUGUR AND CHOLESTEROL

 
Natural Tips for Controlling Cholesterol and Sugar From My Experiences

1.About cholesterol and Sugar in Human body.

Cholesterol is a type of fat content in human body ,which is produced by the liver. Cholesterol is playing significant role for normal body function of all animals and human being.Cholesterol is a dense liquid steroid and is moving or flowing into the blood plasma of all animals and human being. It is the main sterol synthesized by animals.The level of chloestrol in human body will be 3.5 to 7 mmol/liter.More than 6 mmol/lit is consider as high level and it is high risk for arterial disease.

 2.Sugar or Diabetes

Sugar complaint is the level of glucose content in blood is increasing from the normal level of A humen body of 90gm/.dL and the level of glucose go high is known as diabetes.

3.Who am I ? Own Experience converted to Investigation and study

Iam 54 year old man and residing at Mumbai, since 1995 onwards ,the commercial capital of India,want share some practical experiences for controlling Sugar and cholesterol with my blog readers.

My main food dishes were high rich strarch content and salted food like tapiaco,rice, varies rice based dishes, plenty of meats,fishes etc before the age of 45. Daily Three times sugar based coffes and usualy several times bakery items like bread,haluva,biscuits, sweats etc. were consumed at the period of young.

I was always trying to stay away form using medicine,sometimes I have avoided the prescribed medicine also, and I know every medicine having some side effect in our body and finally that will hit some organ.

So I minimise to consume the allopaty medicine.I was always concerned with others cholesterol and sugar level in their body and also sharing with their regertness .Most of the People started to take medicine for sugar/cholesterol at the age of 40 itself.So at the time my age at 40 itself, I have deceide to start to minimise the salt,sugar,oil etc in my food dishes.

  
4.Age to Change the food style

So I minimise to consume the allopaty medicine.I was always concerned with others cholesterol and sugar level in their body and also sharing with their regertness .Most of the People started to take medicine for sugar/cholesterol at the age of 40 itself.So at the time my age at 40 itself, I have decide to start to minimise the sugar,oil etc in my food dishes.


Converting food style with Determination
  
Started to minimise sugur in coffe and tea and reduced the meat items,egg dishes, minimise the oily content food.converted my cooking oil into parm oil. but fish dishes were not reduced.My determination was clear not surrender my body for any prolong using medicine and dod not visit doctors for checking sugar/cholesterol etc.No more keeping worriness about this three type sickness Reduced the rice to one time instead of two times and started to consumed wheat item like roty/bread in one time. Reduced bakery items which contain more sugur, and sweats dishes.Still I am in more concerned about consuming oil fried vegitables curries for with rice and chapaty/roty/bread etc.Reduced tea and coffe and Started to drink of green water regularly which can reduce the choleserol attack.

 The length of Life is also shared with our Hand only

 Now the result is that,at the age 54 of me ,I am not running after any medicine for sugar,cholesterol,and blood pressure. I have not approched any doctor for testing till today for sugar/cholesterol,However no such trouble or difficulties from Cholosterol and Sugar and all such parameters are in normal stage without medicine as per the test report of a free medical camp ,organised by one social organisation in Navi Mumbai.Even all my brothers and sisters are consumimg medicine for controlling Bp and frequent attack of either sugar or cholesterol.

Remember medicine is type of poison, insense spoiling of your any other organs .So why can't you reset your mind for new food menu or system before starting the life war of sugar and cholesterol complaint.Forget about your experienced food menu for the good days of the remaining life of us.Today will be the last day for the experienced food .

So above prescribed steps, you can also practice with reset mind and can be achieved the cholestrol and sugur free life.





No comments: